Magnesium Malate is one of the best forms of supplemented Magnesium there is. Not only is it highly-absorbable so the body can use it, it is also generally well-tolerated. It is not typically associated with uncomfortable gastrointestinal distress that other forms of Magnesium supplements can cause, such as diarrhea or constipation.
Magnesium Malate not only provides the numerous benefits that supplementing with Magnesium can provide, it also contributes the benefits of Malic acid, (apple acid). Malic acid is a nutrient found to contribute to the process of transforming food into ATP, the body's energy source.
Magnesium (Mg) is a mineral that is involved in almost every process in your body from muscle relaxation and proper muscle movement to hormone processing.
Here are just a few examples of Magnesium's important functions:
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system for neurotransmission.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and muscle contraction including heart muscle.
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis. Magnesium is needed in the production of over 350 enzymes. Enzymes are proteins that are folded into complex shapes that allow smaller molecules to fit into them which enables them to catalyze (facilitate) biochemical reactions.
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function and is used clinically for the treatment of anxiety and depression.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
90 vegetarian capsules
This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Information and statements regarding these essential oils or dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.